Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OF things to come....


And so, as yet another seed is planted in these endless fields of Blog, the Alder Tree sprouts its first roots, and a journey begins. It will be an expedition not only for the readers, but for myself as well.

As a long time reader and a first time blogger, Ogham’s Alder Tree will be a source of everything I find appealing: from words to ideas, photos to videos and music to art. Its branches will not only yield the fruits of my experiences, but the knowledge that I gain along the way.

So why read OAT? I hear you cry. Well, read on my friends.


As the Tree grows and the branches reach out for something new, I hope to take readers through festivals, across bridges and around the globe. Everything from words, phrases, numbers, symbols, sights and sounds will be documented and used for the benefit of others. Let us share the information we gather, because after all, you reap what you sow.

Fearn.

1 comment:

  1. You already have a friend in blogtown Fearn! Alright!

    ReplyDelete